Its only the 3rd but already there is change in the air. I've got a job! And Liberty is enrolled in school! Who would have thought!
I told you God was doing big things here. He continues to surprise us with where He is taking us. We've only been gone 10 months and it just feels like we different people.
So, I have been subbing at our church's christian school and I guess they just like having me around. Ha, just kidding. For some reason the administrator wanted me to be here everyday just filling in around the school wherever I am needed. I love this place and was so excited to be here. Liberty is enrolled in Kindergarten with one of the best teachers ever. Today is her first day and wouldn't you know, she got stuck with me as her teacher. Wednesday will be the real day when I drop her off at her classroom and let her go. Well, not really because I'm in the same building. Well, in the same hallway. Lets just say I will be really really close. I love what God is doing here.
In other news Darrell came home early Friday after a major explosion at work. I mentioned praying for our safety in my last post. If you prayed, thank you so much. God had His hand on that place because Darrell said its amazing that the fire didn't reach the gas tanks that were in that area. The whole building would have went up in flames if that had happened. Fortunately nobody died in that explosion but two men were badly burned and were life-flighted in critical condition. Darrell was extremely shaken up. Needless to say that we had a sobering New Year.
I'll try to get more pictures of Liberty on here soon. She just grows and grows. She is such a smart girl and her artistic side has really taken off.
Hope all is well with each of you.
Happy New Year
No comments:
Post a Comment