Does it get any better than this? This is from our back porch. I never thought in a million years that I would have a view like this on a daily basis for over a year now. I love it. But I will gladly trade the view if that means I will be living in my own home and out of the "fishbowl" of the valley we live in now.
I call it a fishbowl because we could have any number of eyeballs on us at any time.
Our apartment is directly across from the church. We have another three church families that live in and around the church. This doesn't include a staff member that lives on the side of that mountain and is very fond of his binoculars.
The best things in life aren't free. And this view certainly does come with a price!
It is called privacy and one day soon we will have that privacy.

No comments:
Post a Comment