We had a special Thanksgiving this year. It was the first one in our new house. We were blessed with finding a huge dining room table that filled up our huge dining room nicely just in time for Thanksgiving. Jacob flew up here to spend a few days. We had such a good time. For anyone who can't believe how much time has flown by Jacob will be graduating this year. I know, right??
The other little girl in the pictures is my little sister Olivia. She stayed with us the week after Thanksgiving. Sorry, I still haven't learned how to turn the pics around. Anyone want to clue me in?
Next came Liberty's Birthday! She turned 8! The only thing she wanted was to go to Build-a-Bear. Our first solo trip into Roanoke was fun. We went to a nice mall compared to the wannabe mall by our house. She had a blast building her bear and we ate at Chik-fil-a. She also wanted chicken alfredo pasta and a German Chocolate cake for her birthday. Those are one of the most time consuming cakes you can make. So after a full day of driving and walking the mall, I came home and cooked. At 8 years old Liberty is in the 75% for her height and the 95% for her weight. Oops. I think our whole family is in the 95% for our weight these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment