Saturday, March 23, 2013

Spin Off...

If you haven't noticed I have peppered this blog with some things that have nothing to do with our family.  Mainly is it what I am interested in or some of my opinions.  I have decided to start another blog that will focus on my interests and not so much family events.  I think I'm going to try to stay as anonymous as possible so I won't be putting any pictures on there where you can identify me or my family.  The reason for this is that I have some opinions (to put it lightly) about certain issues we are facing in our country today and I'd like to put them out there but stay private.  On the other hand, I will also be talking about things I'm interested in at the moment.  You never know what it is going to be with me.  Currently I'm interested in natural skin care, herbs, and raw honey.  I am also satisfying at interest in concealed weapon carry.  That is one of the main reasons I am creating a new blog.  This interest in concealed carry is about to become a full out passion.  I can feel it coming and I'd rather not mix that with family happenings.  Besides, I'm tired of Darrell rolling his eyes when I blog about digging up dandelions for tea. So....if you are interested in reading ramblings of things that have nothing in common, please email me at dcmatthews00@gmail.com and I will forward the web address (when I think of it) to you.  Please just remember to help me keep it anonymous.
Thanks so much!! 

No comments: