Thursday, June 27, 2013

It has been awhile since my last update. Ive not really been in the blogging mood. On top of that my laptop finally bit the dust. And I wasnt prepared at all.
We started the foster care process. We have done a ton of paperwork and had 2 home visits with one to go. We have 6 classes to take in september and then we will be all set. We've even started car shopping. Our one car family just cant exist anymore. We're looking at vans.
Other than that we're trying to survive without air conditioning. We are having one installed on the 8th. Praise the Lord. We are going camping next week so we wont be any worse off. Soon we can stop shouting over the trillion fans.
Keep us in your prayers please.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Yes, it has been a while! I hope all is well your way despite to AC. It can be tough with this humidity. Enjoy your camping trip. I've been thinking of you...wondering how you are doing after such a heartbreaking post in May.