We are moved in!
Between losing power for a week, packing, painting, moving, painting, unpacking, and painting I haven't had much time to post. We don't have internet at the house yet. But I made a quick trip to my parent's this weekend to pick something up so I am using up their internet until it is time to leave. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures to post of the house. I am trying to decide if I want to post them in order so you can see the progress or if I should just post the final pictures. If I post them in order, then by the time I'm caught up maybe the house will be 100% done. Right now it is just a big pile of mess and we have more work to do.
Thank you for your prayers to get us through this long process. We still have work to do but if feels good to live there.
No comments:
Post a Comment