Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Random...

Thoughts for today with some oldies but goodies pictures..
.

The thought that March is 2 days away makes my heart sing.  But then I always remember that I'm in Virginia and spring isn't that close.



The time changes in a few weeks.  Our home sits between two hills.  Literally.  The amount of sun we see is limited.  So when the time changes and the sun hangs out a little longer over the hill then I plan on pulling up a blanket and laying on the floor in the sunshine.
 

We are planning a garden.  I have been doing a lot of internet search on medicinal herbs.  Come spring, I will be out pulling up dandilions for tea. I am also planting Chamomile so I can have an unlimited supply of nighttime tea.




Recon is doing wonderfully.  He still picks on Maggie, but he is growing and learning.  He is so smart, too.  I have to say that I knew he would shed.  I didn't think I would have to vacuum my entire house every single day with a swiffer in the evenings.  We have dog hair everywhere.  I think I have it under control, but it still makes me squirm.
 


Darrell is doing well at work.  He has a new position again.  He transferred to the electrical dept.  He will be taking some classes and is considered an apprentice for 2 years.  After that he will be an industrial electrician and that will be very good job security.

With Liberty being 8, I always think that I only have 10 more years left with her.  It makes me sad that she's growing so fast.  In 10 years I will only be 42.  What will I do with myself????

If anyone has any warm weather soon, please send it our way.  I don't ever think I can last another day ofcold.

No comments: